Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Friends

We have gotten a couple of new friends in our house. The first one is Hopkin, he is old and rusty. Heavy and used. Loud,but could be quite. He likes to be touched and if you know just the right way to touch it,it can let out the most wonderful sound. Troy found him for 10 pounds on ebay, and we were excited to bring him home. Let me present to you Mr.Hopkin, Rylee's new friend

Rylee has been expressing interest in learning piano for quite a while now, so we are very excited for her. You should have seen her jumping up and down and out of her skin ;) when she found out we bought this and she gets to take lessons.
The second one is much smaller and she is on the loan to our home. Her name is Toyah. Her owner didn't know what to do with her and she was happy to let me train her. All the gifts that have been given her, she hasn't discover yet, for she is new. But I believe deep inside she knows she is great! I am trilled to help her to see just how wonderful she is. I KNOW she is going to bring much, much joy to me. Let me introduce you to Miss Toyah, my new friend.

Did you see that piano stool? I believe my friend Toyah will weep up something marvelous to make it look darling. First project is calling my name. I'm soooo excited!

2 comments:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

wonderful to see you making new friends. Oldies but goodies!!I know you will have wonderful time together!! super cute post!!

Troy said...

you are funny honey! luv ya